- Our hire term is for three working days, i.e. a transport day, an in use day and another transport day, extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- All hire charges, transport charges and loss / damage charges are subject to current rate of 23% vat.
- Unless otherwise stated all Prices, quotations and invoices will be ex vat
- Hire Charges include cleaning but dirt which may cause irreversible damage or a deep clean may be charged. Examples below
- Food and debris on plates,
- Candle, debris or deep stains on linen
- Damp linen / Red Carpets should be aired to avoid moulding
- Electrical faults, damage in transit or any type of shortage must be reported within three hours of delivery
- Please ensure your power supply can maintain the voltage required by equipment hired by you. We strongly recommend the use of RCD circuit breakers on all hired items that are used outdoors.
- Order must be paid for in advance
- We reserve the right to request a deposit or pre-authorisation on credit or debit card in advance of delivery. This charge will be 10% or order or €100 whichever is higher
- A minimum fee of €40 ex vat applies to all orders
- Delivery and collection can be supplied at an extra cost
- Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 and Saturday 9.00 to 12.00. Transport fulfilled outside of these times may incur an out of hours charge.
- If your will not be available to take cater for delivery or collection please provide an alternative contact and or instructions such as gate code etc.
- Our service is door to door ground floor delivery. Loading up or down stairs, delivery and collection from room of choice, light assembly or lay out must be requested and agreed in advance.
- Items should be available to collect at agreed time and date,
- Please ensure and advise on adequate parking close to your venue
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to gain adequate insurance cover for the hired items during the hire period
- If we are unable complete a delivery due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control we will deliver at the next available opportunity.
Self-Collection and Return / Private Transport / Couriers
- We are happy to allow self collection from our offices in Sandyford
- Customers who choose to collect or return goods themselves must use vehicles suitable for this purpose including means of securing the goods safely. Budget Event Hire reserves the right to refuse the release of hired goods to any customer without a suitable vehicle for the safe carriage of hired goods. Customers are responsible for loading and unloading their own vehicles
Lost & Damaged Goods
- Any goods lost or damaged will be charged to you at the full replacement rate.
- Please ensue that you or a representative is available to sign out collections. If for any reason you are unable to check quantities with our staff it is a condition of supply in the absence of definite proof to the contrary; our count is final as to both count and condition
Privacy & Security
- Your privacy and security is of the greatest importance at Budget Event Hire and we want you to feel totally confident in using this site. If booking online, your details and particularly your payment details are securely processed.
- We will never share your personal information with any third party companies. The information that you supply us with will only be used for the purpose for which it was intended.
- In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal) and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your payment card and to process your order. All such organizations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
- By accessing this site, certain information about your time spent on our site, such as your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on Budget Event Hire servers. This data does not specifically identify you, and the information is used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access.